Answers to our most frequently asked questions are just one click away!
I am having trouble logging into my Kate Farms account, what do I do?
Are you seeing an “incorrect email or password” message? If so, this could happen for a number of reasons:
- Your account has not been activated or registered.
- If this is the case, you’ll see a “No account found with that email.” message.
- Please register your email address used at checkout by clicking here.
- You’ll have to create a new password.
- After activating your account, you should be able to login with the password you’ve created and see your order history.
- Incorrect email address.
- Please double check to see if you’re using the same email address and password you registered with.
- Incorrect password.
- If you can’t remember your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link. It will ask for your email address and we’ll send you an email with a link that will let you create a new password.
- Still having trouble?
- If you’re still experiencing issues, please reach out to us (click here) so we can look into this further.
I placed an order but the website does not show I have an account, what should I do?
How do I update my account contact information?
Please reach out to our Customer Care team here to update the email used for your account.