New Kate Farms Pediatric Standard 1.2 Chocolate
Made for Tolerance™ to help kids grow and thrive
Kate Farms Pediatric Standard 1.2
- Designed to support healthy growth and development
- Made for Tolerance™
- Quality, science-backed ingredients
- No corn
- No non-nutritive sweeteners
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, or carrageenan
Kate Farms formulas:
Plant-based and clinically proven
Pediatric patients who switched to Kate Farms (n=159) reported improved tolerance, weight gain, and adherence**,1
Reduced GI symptom frequency
Gained or maintained weight
See the Kate Farms Difference
Clinically proven to demonstrate improved tolerance, weight gain, and adherence
Designed to support healthy growth and development
|300 calories per carton|
|12g high quality plant-based pea protein|
|3g fiber per carton|
|Meets or exceeds 100% of the DRIs for protein and 25 essential vitamins and minerals|
Made for Tolerance™
|Easily digested organic pea protein*|
|Prebiotic fiber for gut microbiome support2||Organic agave inulin|
|No common allergens|
|Low osmolality that may support GI tolerance (mOsm/kg water)||300 (vanilla) |
|Organic MCT oil for easy fat absorption||MCT:LCT ratio 40:60|
|Tastes great||Natural organic vanilla and chocolate flavors|
Quality, Science-Backed Ingredients
|Certified USDA Organic and Non-GMO Project Verified|
|Organic phytonutrient blend designed to improve markers of oxidative stress3,4|
|Plant-based ALA Omega-3||Organic flaxseed oil|
Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio 2.5:1
|No non-nutritive sweeteners|
|No artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, preservatives, or carrageenan|
Learn more about Kate Farms Plant-Based Formula Innovations
Recommend Kate Farms for your patients
Easy to use
- Sole source or
- Oral or tube feeding
- Hospitals and home care
Eligible for Insurance Coverage
- Private plans
|HCPCS billing code||B4160|
|In the same formula category as||PediaSure® Grow & Gain|
Boost® Kid Essentials™
Discover nutrition and ordering information
Download the Product Detail Sheet for nutrition information,
product specifications, ingredients list, and more.
* Contains all 9 essential amino acids from pea protein with added L-cysteine to provide a Protein Digestibility Corrected Amino Acid Score (PDCAAS) of 1.0.
** Formulas included in the study were Kate Farms Pediatric Standard 1.2, Standard 1.0, Pediatric Peptide 1.5, and Peptide 1.5.
† PediaSure® Grow & Gain and Boost® Kid Essentials™ are available in 237 mL cartons. Product information accessed March 2022 from manufacturer product guides, websites, marketing literature, and product packaging.
- Cohen SA, Newman D, Ramirez A, Millovich V. Patient-Reported Outcomes of GI Symptoms and Adherence Among Pediatric Patients Using a Pea Protein Plant-Based Enteral Formula. JPGN. 2020;71(Supp1):S454-456.
- Holscher HD et al. Food & Function. 2014;5(6),1142-1149.
- Nemzer BV et al. Food Science and Nutrition. 2014;2(6):828-839.
- Nemzer B et al. Food Science and Nutrition. 2014;2(6);647-654.