The information below is intended to help healthcare professionals understand nutritional applications for which Kate Farms pediatric formulas may be appropriate. While this is not an exhaustive list, it is designed to assist your decision making. Healthcare providers would need to determine Kate Farms as a suitable alternative and guide new formula starts and/or transition plans for patients.
Nutritional applications requiring sole source or supplemental nutrition (oral and tube fed)
Nutritional applications requiring sole source or supplemental nutrition (oral and tube fed) and Pediatric formulas for consideration
Pediatric formulas for consideration
- Cow’s Milk Protein Allergy
- Allergy to milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, and soybeans
- Food Protein-induced Enterocolitis Syndrome (FPIES)*
- Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- Celiac Disease
- Protein-Calorie Malnutrition (PCM)/Failure to Thrive (FTT)
- Crohn’s Disease
- Aging out of an infant/junior elemental formula (peptide challenge)
- Celiac Disease with Malabsorption
- Protein-Calorie Malnutrition (PCM)/Failure to Thrive (FTT) on Intact Protein Formulas
Note: Kate Farms offer a full Adult Portfolio
*Not appropriate for pea allergy
We have developed resources to assist healthcare professionals during this challenging time.
We’re Here to Support You and Your Patients
Kate Farms is happy to provide free samples for trial
- Request samples at samples.katefarms.com
- Via your local Territory Manager
- By calling Customer Care at 805-845-2446
Free 3 business days shipping to your patient or practice
Our dedicated Customer Care team can help you and your patients with questions about our formulas, insurance coverage, or transitioning. Contact Customer Care at 805-845-2446
Kate Farms Formulas:
Indicated for ages 1 and up
No common allergens
Do not contain milk, eggs, fish, shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts, wheat, or soybeans.
Kate Farms formulas are not tested to be hypoallergenic.
Pediatric peptide formulas made with organic hydrolyzed pea protein (HCPCS B4161). These are not elemental or amino acid-based formulations.
Pediatric standard formulas made with organic intact pea protein (HCPCS B4160). These are not elemental or amino acid-based formulations.
Easy to use
Ready to drink formula in resealable Tetra Pak
For oral or tube feeding use
Nutritionally complete, taste great, and designed for oral or tube feeding (flow smoothly through tubes down to 6.5 Fr without thinning or dilution)
Eligible for insurance coverage
Medicare, Medicaid, private plans, and select WIC* programs
Samples are typically delivered within 3 business days.
Samples are typically delivered within 3 business days to healthcare offices or patient homes at the request of a healthcare professional. Visit samples.katefarms.com.
* WIC is a registered service mark of the U.S. Department of Agriculture for USDA’s Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children.