When your digestion is impaired, the support of balanced, well-tolerated nutrition can make you feel better and uncover new possibilities.
Made for tolerance
We know that when we get the nutrition we need, that our bodies can use, we feel better. Kate Farms plant-based formulas are designed to be well tolerated and offer:
- Organic pea protein that’s easily digestible.
- Organic MCT oil for digestion support.
- Phytonutrients and prebiotic organic agave inulin that provide benefits of a plant-based diet.
- Great taste, whether straight from the carton or as a base for smoothies.
- Complete nutrition without any dairy, soy, gluten, corn, or artificial ingredients.
Care in everything we make
We believe everyone can live their best life. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the foundation of health so everyone can be all they’re capable of.
We formulate and source ingredients carefully to make the highest quality formulas that are easy to use, and, more importantly, easy to digest. Our products are plant-based, without common allergens, and provide the benefits of a whole food diet – while tasting great. All of our medical formulas are suitable for tube feeding and eligible for insurance coverage. Our Customer Care team will happily help you with getting, using, or switching to Kate Farms.
Stories & resources about gastrointestinal issues
Organic, plant-based superior nutrition.
Great tasting shakes & formulas made with carefully chosen ingredients, including organic pea protein and functional fats for better digestion.
We do not use common allergens such as dairy, soy, gluten, or corn.
Formulas and shakes clinically proven to improve tolerance and boost weight gain in children. Kids love the delicious vanilla flavor of our Pediatric Standard and Peptide formulas made for ages 1 to 13 years.
Tube feeding formulas
for many conditions
- Clinically proven to improve weight gain and tolerance.
- Plant-based, organic ingredients, including pea protein for easy digestion, phytonutrients, and prebiotic fiber—important benefits of a whole-foods diet.
- Designed for tube feeding; flowing smoothly through tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without thinning or dilution.
- Eligible for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and most Medicaid and private insurance coverage.