During cancer treatment and through recovery, there’s so much to consider. Knowing you’re getting high-quality nutrition to support your body can give you some peace of mind.
Full of organic nutrition and quality calories
We believe you deserve the best. Kate Farms shakes are plant-based nutrition made with organic ingredients and without artificial sweeteners or additives. All of our formulas are certified organic and Non-GMO Project Verified, and do not contain dairy, soy, gluten, or corn. They provide:
- Easily digested organic pea protein.
- Digestion support from organic MCT oil.
- The benefits of a plant-based diet with phytonutrients and prebiotic organic agave inulin.
- Great tasting complete nutrition, whether straight from the carton or as a base for smoothies.
- High calories and 20 g protein per carton in Kate Farms Standard 1.4
Care in everything we make
We believe everyone can live their best life. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the foundation of health so everyone can be all they’re capable of.
We formulate and source ingredients carefully to make the highest quality formulas that are easy to use, and, more importantly, easy to digest. Our products are plant-based, without common allergens, and provide the benefits of a whole food diet – while tasting great. All of our medical formulas are suitable for tube feeding and eligible for insurance coverage. Our Customer Care team happily help you with getting, using, or switching to Kate Farms.
Stories & resources about oncology
Organic, plant-based superior nutrition.
Great tasting shakes & formulas made with carefully chosen ingredients, including organic pea protein and functional fats for better digestion.
We do not use common allergens such as dairy, soy, gluten, or corn.
Formulas and shakes clinically proven to improve tolerance and boost weight gain in children. Kids love the delicious vanilla flavor of our Pediatric Standard and Peptide formulas made for ages 1 to 13 years.
Tube feeding formulas
for many conditions
- Clinically proven to improve weight gain and tolerance.
- Plant-based, organic ingredients, including pea protein for easy digestion, phytonutrients, and prebiotic fiber—important benefits of a whole-foods diet.
- Designed for tube feeding; flowing smoothly through tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without thinning or dilution.
- Eligible for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and most Medicaid and private insurance coverage.