Maybe you’ve had a life-changing diagnosis like cancer, a recent illness, or food just doesn’t have the appeal it once did. A source of well-balanced, complete nutrition can help your body get the nourishment and calories it needs so you have energy to be your best.
Nutrition you can count on
Kate Farms plant-based formulas and shakes use carefully chosen, organic ingredients that provide the nutrition you need and help you maintain your healthy weight.
All of our formulas:
- Are balanced, complete nutrition that can be enjoyed as a meal or snack.
- Taste great on their own or can be used as a base for smoothies.
- Are made with organic pea protein, easy-to-digest MCT oil, and all the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Do not have any dairy, soy, gluten or corn.
- Do not have artificial ingredients or sweeteners.
Care in everything we make
We believe everyone can live their best life. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the foundation of health so everyone can be all they’re capable of.
We formulate and source ingredients carefully to make the highest quality formulas that are easy to use, and, more importantly, easy to digest. Our products are plant-based, without common allergens, and provide the benefits of a whole food diet – while tasting great. All of our medical formulas are suitable for tube feeding and eligible for insurance coverage. Our Customer Care team will happily help you with getting, using, or switching to Kate Farms.
Stories & resources about adult malnutrition
Organic, plant-based superior nutrition.
Great tasting shakes & formulas made with carefully chosen ingredients, including organic pea protein and functional fats for better digestion.
We do not use common allergens such as dairy, soy, gluten, or corn.
Formulas and shakes clinically proven to improve tolerance and boost weight gain in children. Kids love the delicious vanilla flavor of our Pediatric Standard and Peptide formulas made for ages 1 to 13 years.
Tube feeding formulas
for many conditions
- Clinically proven to improve weight gain and tolerance.
- Plant-based, organic ingredients, including pea protein for easy digestion, phytonutrients, and prebiotic fiber—important benefits of a whole-foods diet.
- Designed for tube feeding; flowing smoothly through tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without thinning or dilution.
- Eligible for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and most Medicaid and private insurance coverage.