Childhood Eating Difficulties
If you have a picky eater at home, or your child has trouble eating, you need something they will enjoy, and you know is good for them. Nourishing food makes for better days and can help meet development milestones.
A step in the right direction
Kate Farms plant-based formulas and shakes have the nutrition to help reach those developmental milestones and nourish growing kids for their future.
All of our pediatric formulas have:
- Vitamins and minerals: vitamin D to meet expert recommendations*; choline, inositol, and omega-3 for brain development.
- Lower sugar: we use organic agave syrup for sweetness, and no artificial sweeteners, colors, or preservatives.
- Organic pea protein, functional fats, corn-free carbohydrates, and essential vitamins and minerals.
Not only do they taste great on their own, Kate Farms Pediatric Standard 1.2 and Pediatric Peptide 1.5 are both the perfect base for smoothies. Just add fruits, vegetables, or cocoa powder for a tasty, nutrition-packed meal or snack.
Care in everything we make
We believe everyone can live their best life. That’s why our mission is to make nutrition the foundation of health so everyone can be all they’re capable of.
We formulate and source ingredients carefully to make the highest quality formulas that are easy to use, and, more importantly, easy to digest. Our products are plant-based, without common allergens, and provide the benefits of a whole food diet – while tasting great. All of our medical formulas are suitable for tube feeding and eligible for insurance coverage. Our Customer Care team will happily help you with getting, using, or switching to Kate Farms.
* Saggese, G., Vierucci, F., Boot, A. M., Czech-Kowalska, J., Weber, G., Camargo, C. A., … & Holick, M. F. (2015). Vitamin D in childhood and adolescence: an expert position statement. European Journal of Pediatrics, 174(5), 565-576.
Stories & resources about childhood eating difficulties
Organic, plant-based superior nutrition.
Great tasting shakes & formulas made with carefully chosen ingredients, including organic pea protein and functional fats for better digestion.
We do not use common allergens such as dairy, soy, gluten, or corn.
Formulas and shakes clinically proven to improve tolerance and boost weight gain in children. Kids love the delicious vanilla flavor of our Pediatric Standard and Peptide formulas made for ages 1 to 13 years.
Tube feeding formulas
for many conditions
- Clinically proven to improve weight gain and tolerance.
- Plant-based, organic ingredients, including pea protein for easy digestion, phytonutrients, and prebiotic fiber—important benefits of a whole-foods diet.
- Designed for tube feeding; flowing smoothly through tubes as small as 6.5 Fr without thinning or dilution.
- Eligible for Medicare, Medi-Cal, and most Medicaid and private insurance coverage.